Q. What Is it?
A. The world’s most accurate career test.
• Accuracy levels are above .80 (over 80%) with a sample base of more than 750,000.
• A two-minute, multi-patented color preference system that ranks your top 75 careers from a list of 272 career categories and 1000 occupations.
• Construct Validity: Internal Consistency, Standardized Test-SVII, 16PF, 5 Global Factors, unbiased age and race report upcoming.
Q. What If I’m Clueless about an Occupation Listed?
A. We’ve got the answers!
The “More Info” link next to each recommendation takes you to the resources you need. You’ll find the facts on salary potential, educational requirements, related occupations, job-market competition, and many additional details for each career choice. Use this information to make a solid career path investment.
Q. Will It Make Me Successful?
A. Without goals, you’re going nowhere. You’ll be better able to pay attention in the classroom or even find the right job posted in the classified ads. Being aware of actual fun careers has astounding opportunity potential.
- High-Growth Careers Recommended: List directs you towards careers with the most opportunities/job openings.
- Unbiased Career Paths: This non-language test recommends careers beyond your job market knowledge or self-perception.
- No Interpretation Required: Unlike other personality tests which indicate personality work traits, this evaluation identifies actual occupational titles.
- By-Occupation Info: A “More Info” link system delivers the facts you need to insure a best career path investment.
Q. How Can I Best Use the Test?
A. Study every recommendation. Then, be decisive!
- FIRST-TIME JOB-SEEKER: You need experience. Investigate “Where can you best get on-the-job training?” Visualizing opportunities ahead is energizing!
- CAREER EXPERIENCED: Expand your job description availability list. Based on your current experience, explore “What recommended careers are best suited to your career path?”
- STUDENT: As you read about each career, answer the question, “What would I love to do?” Transfer your “idea” into both a long-term and a short-term plan. Then, choose a curriculum that will land that first job.
Q. Why This Test More Than Others?
A. It’s effortless! Unlike others, this test requires no job market knowledge. But that’s only the beginning of what makes it unique.
- Non-Language Test: Even students without job market knowledge are able to realize their most enjoyable job fit—the key to success.
- Record-Breaking Accuracy: More accurate information – over .80 (80%) validation.
- Fast, Fun Evaluation: Test only takes 2 minutes vs. 40 minutes for other tests.
- No Interpretation Required: Recommends most available actual careers.
- Unbiased: Sex and race have no color bias. Test is color preference only.
Q. Where Did It Come From?
A. Frustration – other tests just didn’t work!
- Dewey Sadka owned and operated Temp Force (over $38 Million sales), one of the USA’s largest staffing companies for over 25 years.
- Sold Temp Force to Randstad Staffing Services (world’s 4th largest staffing company), where he served as USA COO for 2 years.
- He found language tests unreliable for hiring – applicants simply “cheated to get the job,” “had an unrealistic self-perception,” or his staff psychologist misrepresented the necessary personality traits for specific job descriptions.
- With a $7 million investment and 15 years, along with a great staff and a world-famous psychometric team, he created a non-language career test.
Q. What Careers Are Listed?
A. There are 272 listed career categories expanding to 1000 occupations.
To view an occupational listing, simply click on the link (not available on Free Profile). If a specific career is not listed, look for a related occupational listing, one that encompasses a similar set of skills.