Q. What Is It?
A. It’s a way to keep your career on-track.
Based on your personality traits, this in-depth evaluation indicates workplace core competencies—with advice on improving performance. Assessing your skills beyond self-perception is an invaluable career tool. You will enhance your strengths and diminish your weaknesses.
Q. How Can I Best Use It?
A. You can turn past failures into success with this all-about-you profile.
- Career Coaching: You receive an in-depth view of your personality. In identifying your workplace talents and “weakest links,” you confirm ”What you enjoy” on the job and learn “How to better manage dropped balls.”
- Teambuilding: In a team environment, this evaluation creates real changes that will powerfully impact your performance and communication skills. You experience the opportunity to coach each other on issues that detract from the bottom line.
Q. What Are My Leadership Power Moves?
A. Avoid failure with these tips, based on your unique personality.
They teach you how to embrace your natural talents, dispel disruption and maximize profitability, free of detours.
- In focusing on your talents and missteps, you’ll re-stoke your energy and enthusiasm for managing costly errors.
- Refine your “street sense,” that leadership savvy that turns obstacles into insignificant details. Ace an interview or maximize your fast-paced workday.
- Learn how to best complement your coworkers and how, joining forces, you can resolve on-the-job dilemmas.
Q. How Will It Make Me a Success?
A. This is truly an investment that will improve your performance.
The report is organized into four sections that are packed with practical insights. As you read them, you will be reminded of personal victories and hard-learned lessons.
Section I: You and Your Team
This personality overview section highlights natural workplace talents – the tasks one pursues with passion. You will learn how your natural strengths complement coworkers’ and how best to join forces in resolving on-the-job dilemmas.
Section II: Your Key to Success
Here you’ll gain the capacity to dispel disruption and maximize profitability. Performance tips will show you how to alter wasteful communications to create a direct communication style free of detours.
Section III: Managing Strengths and Weaknesses
This section is jam-packed with how to stay on-track recommendations. Learn how “Wrong turns can be avoided by simply identifying misstep areas” and how “Performance can be enhanced by highlighting talents.”
Section IV: Leadership Power Moves
The final section identifies “Street Sense,” your common sense qualities that turn obstacles into insignificant details. Suggestions, based on your evaluation, recommend the best means to achieve practical solutions.