Our Comprehensive, Step-by-Step Program Will Get Students Hired
Experience how our cache of career tools empower students to research, on their own, their best career path. Then guides them to success.
COLOR CAREER INDICATOR 4.1 (CCI 4.1)
Individuals receive a report of their Top 50 Most Enjoyable Occupations; Report also includes by-occupation links to updated career statistics and video links. See HOW TO ADMINISTER THE CCI 4.1
- #1 in Accuracy: With 80.2 accuracy, the CCI 4.1 has credentials higher than Myers Briggs. Credentials.
- O*Net Link Info: Percent Growth-2018/Projected Job Openings/Significant Points/Salary Ranges/Nature of the Work/Educational Requirements/Job Outlook /Accredited Schools/Job Responsibilities/Daily Tasks/Related Careers.
- Guides Clueless job market students, beyond their self-perception, into their best career fit.
- Works in conjunction with: the Myers Briggs, Strong Interest Inventory and Focus Career Inventory.
CAREER LEADERSHIP EVALUATION 5.1 (CLE 5.1)
This assessment identifies an individual’s enjoyable career paths. Then, interview tips guide them towards how to best present themselves.
- Career Coaching Assessment: Used by personnel professionals to Identify workplace core competencies—with advice on improving performance.
- Task Assessment: Encourages individuals to look at each occupation’s day-to-day task’s listing. This “reality check” creates solid, grounded, decisions.
- Supports Weakest Links: Turns past failures into success with advice that generates enthusiasm and open doors.
- The CLE adds in-depth coaching advice: that gets the student hired. Works in conjunction with the Myers Briggs, Strong Interest Inventory and Focus Career Inventory
YOUR STUDENTS BENEFIT FROM OTHER’S EXPERIENCE
Experience below how 20 years of dedication built this assessment.
• 750,000 individuals surveyed on Careerbuilder.com.
• Your report reflects their passion.
• One click delivers career facts and Career Professional Videos.
IS IT ACCURATE?
The Color Career Indicatior 4.1 is validated higher than any other occupationa test – 5 out of 6 recommendations are accurate. Compare this with the market leader, the Strong Interest inventory where only 1 out of 4 are accurate.
Compare the Color Career Indicator 4.1 vs Strong Interest Inventory