Your Top 25 Most Enjoyable Careers Expanded to 240 with Related Jobs
Navigate Your Dream Career
You will receive:
- Your Top 25 Careers + 240 related occupations.
- Job Market Info- all you’ll need to make a solid decision.
- Interactive Career Planner to guide you towards your dream career.
Discovering Your Most Enjoyable Careers
Looking for a fun career can be frustrating. Current career tests make assumptions, place you in one career category or ask you if you would like to do a job you know nothing about. Of course, you really have to do a job to know if you’ll like it!
This is exactly why we built the Color Career Indicator 4.1. This test has no assumptions, only direct correlations. It recommends careers based on your core motivation.
750,000 Individuals Surveyed on Careerbuilder.com
Asked users from 1,000 occupations if they enjoy their current career
Those who chose “strongly agree” were evaluated by color preference
Electrical Engineers with high job satisfaction, for example, created a career evaluation
This evaluation gives you the ability to learn from others. Don’t discount the fact that it appears so simple. This assessment took five years and millions to develop. It won’t work however, if you don’t take the time to invest in yourself.
Investigating the Job Market
Follow the directions below to maximize your experience.
Click MORE INFO on a career listing that looks good.
- Is WHAT YOU DO enjoyable?
- Does the WORK ENVIRONMENT feel comfortable?
- Are you OK with the REQUIREMENTS?
- Is the PAY enough?
- Is the JOB OUTLOOK positive- more than 7%?
- Still interested? WATCH THE VIDEO.
These jobs can pay more and be more in demand. Repeat same advice as MORE INFO to investigate each potential career.
Building Your Career Planner
Use the Career Planner to better evaluate the pros and cons of each occupation.
- If a career sounds great, Click on MORE INFO and investigate. If you like it, click the BOX. Then, click ADD TO CAREER PLANNER. Continue adding more careers.
- Click on MORE JOBS if you like a listing, click on the BOX. Then click ADD TO CAREER PLANNER. Continue adding more careers.
- Go back and forth. ADD and DELETE on your career planner. Then, make a decision. CHOOSE YOUR DREAM CAREER.
Statistics have shown, no decision is the worst decision. So, make it your #1 goal to make a decision.